Friday, March 2, 2012

First Blog Post - EVER!

Well Here Goes!
This is my first post.  My name is Alicia and I have been working in the school setting as a speech language pathologist for the past 16 years.  I am a traveling therapist (hence not a real place to call home) I have worked in converted broom closets (and non-converted broom closets - I don't discriminate), places with no windows, without heat in winter or air in the summer, but I still love my job.  I currently travel between 3 rural school districts in southeastern Oklahoma going to each place one or two days a week.  I am starting this blog site for speech pathologists and teachers to share information, ideas, thoughts and comments to make life easier, build connections between professions, and as always help children grow and be successful.  Remember everyone CAN learn something - regardless of abilities or disabilities.  Thanks for stopping by.  Alicia   




1 comment:

Kay said...

Keep posting!!! Good Job!!!