Friday, May 11, 2012

Wow!  I don't know about you guys but I didn't know if I was going to make it through this last month of school.  There has been so much of the "NOT SO FUN" stuff going on.  I have one more week at two of my schools and one school is out! Woop-Woop.  I do know that I have jobs again next year at my same three school districts which is exciting and I managed to get a little RAISE too.  Makes the "NOT SO FUN" stuff more manageable.  My daughter will be out soon too and I'm already busy planning our summer activities.

I am currently working on a academic vocabulary lesson for
1st grade Languge Arts.  Check back soon

Peace!


1 comment:

Heather's Heart said...

Hi Alicia!

Hang in there girl! I have a poem you need to come read called "A Heart of Patience". I have been reading it daily! =)

I love your blog and am happy to be your newest follower! I would love for you to come visit me when you get the chance. Come find out about Chef Ad J. Tive! =)


Heather
Heather's Heart