Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I love Pete The Cat! So does my daughter and my clients I am seeing this summer for ESY...
Today my wonderful client who is five with significant motor and speech delays used his Vantage Lite to tell me to "turn page" and "turn it".  He used the device to predict what colors Pete's Shoes might turn, and used the device to name colors.
I have another 3 year old who is counting Pete the cat heads (I traced) and verbally naming the colors of good old Pete's heads.  I tell ya you should down load the FREE SONG here, ALSO SOME GREAT ACTIVITIES AT THE Harper Collins Website, because my singing voice doesn't do Groovy OL Pete justice...

YOU CAN USE THE BOOK THEME TO SORT BY COLORS, NAME COLORS, PREDICT COLORS,  SEQUENCE, CAUSE/EFFECT, AND I AM SURE MANY MORE...

I am also going to send you to some other blogs that have some great Pete the Cat Stuff, some freebies, some for a fee...




ERIC LITMAN'S PAGE (GREAT AUTHOR STUDY)



AND FREE STORY BOARD PIECES....
AT




No comments: