Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Articulation Box and Time Sheet Clip Board

Well I've Been Busy
(not doing anything productive - like getting my winter clothes out of my closet....)

After our library had a bag sale of consonants with little trinkets inside of the same initial sound, I decided to make my own ARTICULATION BOX

 now this is not all the English Sounds of the Language but it's a cute start.

I am thinking of doing another one of medial and final sounds. 
Supplies: 
I got the box at Hobby Lobby (Christmas Advent Calendar) for 40% off around 8 bucks. 
The Paper Studio Scrapbook Paper
Self-Adhesive alphabet stickers
craft paint
Elmer's Glue

*disclaimer when I first saw this box on Pinterest, I thought it was slightly larger.  It is hard to fit some of my trinkets.  The boxes are about 2 inches.  It still works though...

I also had a (medium) 1.5 inch hole punch but it was too big, It would of been much cleaner work if I had the one inch hole punch.

Then I decided to get rid of my plain brown clip board that I have used for my time sheet, drive time logs for 16 years.  A while back, I tried the mod podge thing, but that didn't work out so well, so this time I decided to buy a translucent clip board from Wal Mart and Ribbon up the top...


I think I'll be smiling this year as I am traveling to my schools on this bright baby!

The last thing I need is to make a crate caddy for my roll on wheels crate I bought last year.  Do Any of you guys have any great travel SLP ideas to haul your stuff. 

~Alicia~

1 comment:

Breanna A said...

Hi Alicia!

I just want to let you know that Let's Talk Speech-Language Pathology has nominated you for two blog awards! If you check out my most recent posts, you can learn more about how to receive these awards!

Best wishes,
Brea
Let's Talk SLP
www.letstalkslp.blogspot.com