Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Hello Friends...
just returned from a trip to Destin, FL.  This was the first time my daughter has seen the beach as we are usually in COOL Creede, Colorado this time of year. 


We had an absolute blast.  Along the way we stop at Wal-Mart in each state to gather bike plates with my daughters name on them and while there I noticed SCHOOL SUPPLIES...Whoop Whoop!

I got Back to our wal-mart in Durant and found They have an .88 cent teacher supply area.  I gathered borders, sentence strips, lined dry erase boards, magnetic words, and stickers  25 Bucks for a whole bag of stuff.

Then Low and Behold, I was returning books to our Local Library and they were having a "Friends of the Library" Sale every thing was a dollar.  I snagged a few books but what I am most proud of is zip-lock baggies with all the consonants.  Each bag contained the consonant and 4-5 small objects with the beginning sounds...I am thing those little nail storage boxes for each letter....for therapy..and those bags were 2 for 1.00.  I got badges (20 for a dollar) and army men, and presidential coins for my treasure box...ALL for 25.00 bucks...So if you are in the Durant, OK area hustle up to the library before everything is gone.




Hope everyone is ready cause schools back in THREE weeks...
Alicia

No comments: