Saturday, July 20, 2013

Articulation Coloring Sheets, Great for Therapy and Home Work


I have just finished up developing some articulation read, say, and color sheets for the early 8, and middle 8 sounds in the initial positions.

In a busy practice in the schools, while I am seeing my kiddos in a group setting, I often have them complete a coloring sheet while they are waiting for their turn.  Most of my kids love to color, so why not work those fine motor skills while getting in our speech practice.

These sheets will be great to send home for homework to help improve parent participation. 

 





~Alicia~

 

2 comments:

ShannanW said...

These look great! I agree...students love to color! I looked at them on TpT and noticed that the "W" thumbnail pic has "nail" written under a few of the webs instead of "web."

chalk talk speech therapy said...

Shannan Great Catch! I would love to send you a copy for free to try if you send me your e-mail! Thanks Alicia