Monday, July 29, 2013

OCEAN THEMED Language and Literacy Pack...



I have finished my ocean themed unit and I am in love.  I am using graphics from DJ Inkers that are just adorable!  In your busy setting you can use these activities and games in a variety of ways.  I hope you love it as much as I do.   Click HERE to go to my store or on the pictures below!!
  Use this ocean board with your students in a writing center or with your AAC/AT clients verbal/non verbal to get them participating in writing (by pointing and you write) and expressively responding in a variety of activities.
 portion of the open-ended game board,
 6 different ocean bingo plus calling cards
 ocean foldable to write facts under each key vocabulary term
PLUS MUCH MORE

Vocabulary Cards
Riddle Cards
Riddle Response Sheet
Syllable Sorting Headers
Syllable response sheet
2 ocean themed vocabulary boards or writing boards (color coded by parts of speech and black white)
Sentence writing response sheet
Ocean Game Board
Write the room response sheet
Illustrate and draw it response sheet
Word wall cards
Read it, make it, write it mats
Vertebrate vs. invertebrate sort worksheet
Vertebrate vs. invertebrate sorting mats and cards
Word cards to match word to picture
Vocabulary bracelets
6 ocean bingo cards
Bingo calling cards
Ocean foldable
Mini reader (initial /s/ I see a.)


Alicia

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice article. It is very interesting and informative for a father like my self. I will definitely forward this one to my cousin who has a child with speech disorder. Will be checking out your other speech therapy related posts. :)

Brisbane Speech Therapy